Here's another short (and still silent) clip the Monkey did for the Norwegian Institute of Public Health. A fair bit's been rehashed from the last one, but there's some new stuff.
Hvorfor er det viktig at de fleste barn vaksineres? from Folkehelseinstituttet on Vimeo.
If nothing else, it was fun having a go at traditional drawn animation again, and using the Cintiq to draw directly on the screen is quite neat. With some more practice, who knows what a Monkey could make (if he only could find the time).
Sorry...captions only in Norwegian for now, but they go something like:
- Measles is a highly contagious disease....
- ...that can be dangerous to some
- It is easily transmitted between people
- Luckily there is a vaccine that gives protection
- But not everyone can be vaccinated
- Some are too young...
- ...and others have diseases that prevent them from taking the vaccine
- They can still be protected...
- ...if the rest of us are vaccinated.